- 1 homemade or store-bought single-crust pie dough
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup medium diced yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 handful of spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high.
- Add onion, season with salt, pepper and garlic. cook until light golden.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Add onion, chicken, red bell pepper and cheese to bowl. Mix to combine.
- Pour mixture into crust and bake until center of quiche is just set, about 40 to 45 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.